Quick Driving Directions to Space View Park in Titusville
"The front row of the balcony for a rocket launch" - Ozzie
- Find your way to the Eastbound routes of State Route 528, SR-50, or SR-46 to Interstate 95.
- Drivers on SR-528, the Beach-Line Expressway, need the left lane exit to SR-407 to I-95 North.
- Drivers on SR-50 need to turn onto I-95 North.
- Drivers from SR-46 drive I-95 South.
- Take I-95 to Exit 220 at State Road 406. This is the exit for the Canaveral National Seashore, the Merritt Island NationalWildlife Refuge, and Historic Downtown Titusville.
- Take SR-406 (Garden St to the locals) East 2 miles.
- Don't just pass by the local "fast food" outlets you find on SR-406 - pick up a "Fast Food Picnic" to enjoy while waiting for the launch. (there is Burger King, KFC and 7-Eleven in walking distance of the park)
- Proceed along Garden St to US-1 and turn right (South) onto US-1 between the 7-Eleven, and the CVS drug store.
- Just past the CVS driveway is Broad Street.
- Turn left (East) onto Broad Street, and follow it to the end, where Veteran's Memorial Park and Space View Park are co-located on the river.
- If driving North on US-1, turn right onto Broad St where you see the sign directing your To Veterans Memorial Park.
- Try to park along Broad St, as they now charge for parking at the Wells Fargo Bank lot.
- The Mercury section of the park is on Broad St at the Indian River. Launch Audio is provided in the co-located Veteran's Memorial Park under the main flagpole.
Tap 1 for Current Launch Status.
Send Feedback on this page to: Ozzie@SpaceLaunchInfo.Com. Thank you.
Counter reset on 2015-04-19